The Coronavirus is keeping everyone home – Staying At Home & Social Distancing. In Smilah Unedited Episode 15 we are talking about being scrappy, creating fun by improvising, adapting and overcoming to make being at home fun, productive and meaningful.
Listen to Smilah Unedited Episode 15
Things We Referenced on the Show
- The Marines: Adapt & Overcome
- Taylor Barker – amazing photographer located in Charleston, SC
- The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
- Virtual Harry Potter Escape Room
- House Plant Academy hosted by Dusty Hegge
- Waldorf Homeschool Method
- Night on Earth Documentary
- Sam’s Favorite Eye Mask (super practical & very helpful for sleeping)
- How to Play Sardines (reverse hide & seek)
- Cosmic Kids Yoga Youtube
Sam & Lilah (created by each other) in The Sims 4 LOL
Join the Email Crew
Want more fun in your life & a quick digest of our most recent episode sent straight to your inbox? Click the link below & we’ll send you a single email each week. Join the Smilah Unedited Email Crew
Subscribe & Leave Us A Review!
We shout out our favorite reviewers on the podcast. Subscribe on your favorite platform and leave us a rating and review. Subscribe to #SmilahUnedited
Did You LOVE This Episode? Tag us on Instagram!
Tag @hellosammunoz and @lilahhiggins with your thoughts on the episode. ??