Coronavirus is a real thing – let’s not pretend it’s not impacting all of our lives – and with social distancing…staying positive and joyful can be hard. During Smilah Unedited Episode 13 we discuss thing that bring us JOY to combat our fear during this scary, confusing & sometimes isolating time.
Listen to Smilah Unedited Episode 13
Things We Referenced on the Show
Incredible Quote from Morning Brew
“Every hand that we don’t shake must become a phone call that we place. Every embrace that we avoid must become a verbal expression of warmth and concern. Every inch and every foot that we physically place between ourselves and another, must become a thought as to how we might be of help to that other, should the need arise.”
Rabbi Yosef Kanefsky
- Hot Ones – Paul Rudd Episode
- Glow Up on Netflix (a fun BBC makeup show)
- Painting & crafts with our kids
- NikkieTutorials – Makeup Youtube Channel
- Dance Parties!
- “Now I’m a Baby” – Creating a song in 24 hours by Garrett Watts
- Matt D’Avella – Black Box Film Company (Youtube Channel)
- OlanRogers – a favorite youtube channel
- Book – The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda
- The Soundtrack Show – podcast referenced with Scores from Music
- The Mask with Jim Carrey
Join the Email Crew
Want more fun in your life & a quick digest of our most recent episode sent straight to your inbox? Click the link below & we’ll send you a single email each week. Join the Smilah Unedited Email Crew
Subscribe & Leave Us A Review!
We shout out our favorite reviewers on the podcast. Subscribe on your favorite platform and leave us a rating and review. Subscribe to #SmilahUnedited